I’m trying to study for my English course and I need some help to understand this question.
1.Write a one-paragraph summary of “Salvation.”
2.Write a one-paragraph summary of “Goin’ Fishing” from the DALN.
3.Write a one-paragraph summary of a personal literacy event.
Answer the following questions about Emily Vallowe’s “Write or Wrong Identity” in complete sentences.
- Based on Vallowe’s example, create a list of what you identify as the genre conventions of a literacy narrative.
- How would you describe the tone of this essay? Be specific by citing text evidence.
- If you had to identify Vallowe’s descriptive thesis, what sentence would you pick?
- Is there any figurative language? Where?
- Pick one highly apt phrase or well-written sentence and explain why you picked it.
- What purpose does the embedded narrative about Chicago serve?
- What can you say about how the concept of identity affects a person based on Vallowe’s literacy essay?
- In your own words, summarize how reading and writing has shaped Emily Vallowe’s sense of herself.
1.Write a one-paragraph response to “Salvation.”
2.Write a one-paragraph response to “Goin’ Fishing.”
3.Write a one-paragraph response to your own summary